PHP and Oracle 8i

jose sanchez j_r_sanchez at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 19:51:20 EDT 2002

Hello:

I have looked at the faq and cant find the answer, all
I seem to find is the question, everywhere and no help
for stupid people like me.

I already installed php on a RH7.2 system with the
rpm. Everywhere I look says I have to  compile php
with oracle support. My question is: Since I have
oracle already installed is there a way to edit any
file like php.ini to enable oracle 8i support or do I
HAVE to compile a php in order to get it working?

Thanks in advance for your help.

=====
"An ounce of gold cannot buy an ounce of time."
- Anonymous

www.whmicro.com