[nycphp-talk] mail Bcc question

Freedman, Tom S. tfreedma at ubspw.com
Thu Sep 19 14:13:01 EDT 2002

Yes, I realized that... I have other people creating test entries, so the
only mail I should be receiving is the BCC.  Unfortunately, I'm not getting
anything (while the To and CC addressees are).  It looks like the mailing
list removes anything in parentheses from the subject, so something that
should be mentioned is that I'm running PHP 4.2.1 on Windows NT with IIS 4.