[nycphp-talk] mkdir failed

Phil Powell soazine at erols.com
Sat Sep 28 18:11:16 EDT 2002

Got it but the solution is derned freaky... talking to the webserver admin I
come to find out that I have to write a stub executable to php4.cgi which
will interpret the PHP script bypassing the Apache mods.. that way I can
keep the directories at the default 0755 and STILL be able to do file mkdir
and uploading!!

Phil