[nycphp-talk] Changes at New York PHP

Jim Hendricks jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Tue Apr 1 13:29:11 EST 2003

Can I suggest dropping the LAMP and AMP acronyms altogether?  It should now
be WISA for Windows, IIS, Sql Server, ASP.

You may have problems when the group needs to change it's name to NYASP
since this domain is already taken by some school pshycologists.  Probably
don't want to negotiate with them for the name either, they might think our
transition is crazy.

Jim

P.S.  Did any of you catch the latest Gateway commercial on TV where they
mention PHP?