[nycphp-talk] Changes at New York PHP

Nunez, Eddy enunez at tiaa-cref.org
Tue Apr 1 13:47:33 EST 2003

"...entire department put letters of resignation in the boss' in-box."
This could really backfire for someone in the dept!

I was considering for last 2 weeks of getting a cheap wedding ring and
performing a mock marriage proposal to a rather pessimistic lady I know,
but she might end up with hurt feelings or worst yet- take me seriously!?

Choose your jests wisely.  But enjoy!

LONG LIVE Bill Gates & ASP!
-Eddy