[nycphp-talk] Leaky Javascript

betenoir at echonyc.com betenoir at echonyc.com
Wed Apr 2 15:20:32 EST 2003

Hi Dan

>How are you packaging the JavaScript in the head of your page?  With HTML
>comments?

Yes

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>My Title</TITLE>
<META content=text/html;CHARSET=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
<SCRIPT language="javascript">
<!-- //

	x = 0;
	y = 0;
	z = 0;

	function doThis() {
 		 blah = foo;
		}

	function doThat() {
 		if (blah == foo) {
			yadda yadda;
		}
	}

// -->
</SCRIPT>
	<LINK REL=stylesheet HREF="./looking_good.css" TYPE="text/css">
</HEAD>

 a type attribute?  What is should the type attribute be?

>What other items are also in the head?

Just the title tags and the linked stylesheet.