[nycphp-talk] Caching only images

max goldberg max at idsociety.com
Thu Apr 3 11:27:07 EST 2003

One thing you could try doing is having all of your images go through a
php script, send some cache headers, then output the image.
Alternatively you could see if there was something you could put in a
.htaccess that would do the same thing.

This may or may not work but it's definately worth a try.

For more info on caching headers see

-m