[nycphp-talk] MySQL & 2.5 million rows!

jsiegel1 at optonline.net jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Fri Apr 11 10:34:03 EDT 2003

phpMyAdmin is GREAT tool. However, this is something that the "end user" (i.e., my client) would be doing and I don't want to allow them to use phpMyAdmin.

I had thought of the the Insert into...select statement but, though I hadn't tried it...I was bit concerned since the select statement would pull 2.5 million rows...unless MySql is smart enough to handle this without running out of memory or temp space.

Jeff