[nycphp-talk] MySQL & 2.5 million rows!

Jim Hendricks jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Fri Apr 11 12:19:22 EDT 2003

One word of warning for the table renaming, it relies on specifics of the
SQL Server in use, ie. mySQL.  This would mean that If you were to change
out your DB Server in the future, you are not assured that your app will
still work without tweaks.  If no plans are to ever change the SQL Server
then the renameing is probably the simplies solution.

Jim
Jim Hendricks, President, Biz Computing, Inc
Phone:  (201) 599-9380     Email: jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Web: www.bizcomputinginc.com
Snail:  Jim Hendricks,  Biz Computing, Inc.,  255 McKinley Ave, New Milford,
NJ 07646