Mark Armendariz Mark at enobrev.com
Fri Apr 11 14:07:51 EDT 2003

I just pulled in a gig (finally).  They are building a literary
reference guide.

Well, while planning they hit me with something I'm not too versed in.
They want to eventually have something they called "fingerprint"
searching.  The term alone meant nothing to me (beyond the obvious -
which google agreed with).

Basically it has something to do with using synonyms and misspellings
and all types of other fun algorithms to find what a user is looking
for.  Does anyone hear have any experience with such things, or maybe
know where to look?

Thanks!!

Mark