[nycphp-talk] Is nyphp.org linked from php.net?

Pinyo Bhulipongsanon pinyo at nyc.rr.com
Thu Apr 17 07:32:06 EDT 2003

How about this?

NYPHP is a nonprofit organization based in New York City.  Our primary
purpose is to help professionals and webmasters share and learn about
amongst ourselves, particularly about AMP - Apache, MySQL, and PHP.  NYPHP
actively develop Open Source projects and a knowledge base of code, articles
and tutorials.