[nycphp-talk] Solution Sought

David Rodriguez drodriguez1 at mac.com
Fri Apr 18 15:01:25 EDT 2003

Some webcam programs will allow you to email the picture to someone.
You might be able to use such a program to email the picture to your
production computer from the computer with the web cam and then have a
script upload the attachments to the server.  I can think of a few ways
to do it if the webcam computer and your production machines were Macs,
but I'm not certain of what is available on Windows to do this.

D.