NYPHP Mailing Lists

Hans Zaunere hans at nyphp.org
Tue Apr 29 11:21:20 EDT 2003

Good morning,

My apologies for the mailing list troubles of late.  While I'm anxious to get
the current system offline and upgraded, I've hacked in some temporary
precautions to prevent the mail loops we've seen.  Hopefully, this will catch
illconfigured vacation responders, email clients, and forwarders.  However,
if you should notice any future loops, contact me ASAP at zaunere at yahoo.com
or hans at nyu.edu

Lastly, all mail to both the Talk and Dev mailing lists within the last 24
hours has been lost.  If you had sent a lengthy message, let me know and I
can probably dig it up; but please do repost your messages.  I'll also be
standing by to monitor potential mail loops.

Best regards,

=====
Hans Zaunere
President, New York PHP