[nycphp-talk] array_diff that works both ways ?

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Sat Aug 2 16:23:04 EDT 2003

dont think u need to sort, u could just merge results:

$array1 = array(1,2,3);
$array2 = array(2,3,4);
$array3 = array_merge(array_diff($array1, $array2), array_diff($array2,
$array1));
print_r($array3);

but i think u r right there should be a "array_diff_recursive" method or
something.

- jon

pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47