[nycphp-talk] PHP and PayPal

Dan Horning dan at mx2pro.com
Tue Aug 5 17:13:03 EDT 2003

You don't need to use IPN. I have a site that uses PayPal to purchase
gift certificates. On the page where the "Paypal" button is, I store the
variables I will need in Session variable and set the "Paypal Success
URL" to my success PHP page. When Paypal invokes my page, I get
everything I need from the Session variables.  Works very well.

Ken Robinson

Show me your site ... And I could steal a ton from you... Unless you
check the paypal IPN .. You don't really have any real way to verify
that an order has been aproved or declined...

Make sence everyone..???
(unless you want to check every single order personally....)
-dan