[nycphp-talk] Oracle Developer Days Details

tom at supertom.com tom at supertom.com
Thu Aug 7 15:42:40 EDT 2003

Ok, 8th and 33rd it is.  See you then.

Tom
www.liphp.org

-----Original Message-----
From: talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org
[mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org]On Behalf Of Hans Zaunere
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 3:31 PM
To: NYPHP Talk
Subject: Re: [nycphp-talk] Oracle Developer Days Details

Chris Shiflett wrote:

> --- Hans Zaunere <hans at nyphp.org> wrote:
>
>>Hmm, well so much for me picking a good meeting spot. Yeah, NE
>>corner is where I planned, but I could have sworn that would be
>>7th Avenue.
>

> You're right about that, just not about it being across the street from
the big
> Post Office building.

Yeah, I have now seen it firsthand :)

---  We'll be meeting at 33rd and 8th Avenue.  (NOT 7th)

>>Anyway, I'm actually on my way to an area somewhat close to there,
>>so I'll pin it down (a digital camera would certainly be handy right
>>about now :)
>
> I've got a camera, and that's basically where I live, so I can take some
> pictures if you want (or you can drop by and borrow the camera).

If you get a chance to take a picture of that corner that be great, but I
don't think it should be a problem either way.  I picked this particular
corner because it's fairly small and generally easy to see everyone who is
standing around.

See everyone tomorrow (at 33rd and 8th at 6:30am)