[nycphp-talk] PHP, PayPal, Authentication and Redirect

Phil Powell soazine at erols.com
Wed Aug 13 12:50:31 EDT 2003

I am not sure if I have this correct, but if someone were to want registration verification handled through either a check or via PayPal, would that then mean I could still have it set up to send PayPal-related info to PayPal and then redirect to a "Thank for registering and giving us your money" page?

Is it just that simple or am I missing another layer here?

"We are close.  Only difference is that they can not register themselves.  People will pay me via paypal or check and then I will register them for them.  They then log in and have access to the password protected pages."

Just want to be sure I have the right concept.  Here is a page I developed that does something similar to that:

http://valsignalandet.com/donate/donate.php?cmd=_xclick&business=myemail@myemail.com&no_note=1&currency=USD&tax=0&refURL=/

Thanx
Phil