[nycphp-talk] php scalability

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Wed Aug 13 21:30:33 EDT 2003

wouldn't that really apply to *any* technology you decide to deploy?  + J2EE is not cost effective, app servers come @ a pretty cost in terms of scalability (ie WebLogic, WebSphere, etc).  From what I have *heard*, much can be said in regards to LAMP + things like mod_backhand (http://www.backhand.org/mod_backhand/) that can take you a long way ... (wishing i would have done it instead of being sucked into WebLogic/Oracle during my heyday).  i too am interested in hearing other deployment experiences.

- jon