[nycphp-talk] php accelerators

Sterling Hughes sterling at bumblebury.com
Sun Aug 17 03:58:55 EDT 2003

Use apc.  Its much faster than ionCube (which is closed source), and its
slowly being used everywhere at Yahoo! now.  Zend Accellerator has some
very cool features (like integrated content caching), but the price tag
is a bit high for most people

I've also heard good things about the Turck MMCache, unfortunately its
GPL, which precludes me from using it.

-Sterling

Am Do, 2003-08-14 um 12.01 schrieb Lee Semel:
> Has anyone used Zend Accelerator, ionCube, or any other php
> acceleration software?  Any opinions, good or bad?

I used to be disgusted, now I find I'm just amused.
  - Elvis Costello