[nycphp-talk] PHP project from Hell Story

Phil Powell soazine at erols.com
Fri Aug 22 15:44:58 EDT 2003

Oh CRAP I failed.. but hey, it was only $68.00 I got paid for this.

The part that really galled me was the incredible architecture I laid out
for his user registration process making it fully automated; he chucked that
last week because he wanted it "simple": people submit an email and he
enters them himself.

I was tempted to respond with "So why do you need a CMA? Use the service
provider's bloody administrative site and put them into mySQL yourself!"
but I needed that $68.00

Phil