[nycphp-talk] PHP project from Hell Story

Rolan rolan at datawhorehouse.com
Fri Aug 22 18:56:47 EDT 2003

hah. that is pretty funny.

Actually, you could probably use a procmail script to
forward an html email (chock full 'o images) to the
php script. So, the author of the pages could simply
use outlook or some other html-enabled mail client
to compose the pages, send them to some obscure adderss like
987awef9239823r9238r9823q at bladomain.com and
then the php script would split/decode the payload and
place things wherever they are supposed to go.

Phil, I want a water too.

~Rolan