[nycphp-talk] PHP project from Hell Story

Phil Powell soazine at erols.com
Sun Aug 24 13:13:02 EDT 2003

Well, the former client "solved" his problem.  He put .htaccess and
.htpasswd onto the root directory and so everyone has to send him $ and he
sends them username and password to enter.  He completely bypassed the
web-based CMA solution and everything else in favor of something that
low-level.

Looks like he THINKS he got the last laugh on me.

Phil