[nycphp-talk] php vulns from SecurityFocus Newsletter # 211

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Wed Aug 27 10:36:14 EDT 2003

Id be interested (althought Ive just found Tuesday nights to be inconvienent
for the meetings all of a sudden :-(

Are there slides from last night?  I bet it was an excellent talk.

Id like to find a more expanded + updated version of this as a presentation
with demos:

http://www.zend.com/zend/art/art-oertli.php

- Jon