[nycphp-talk] intro question

Mauricio Sadicoff mlevy at hypersol.com
Wed Aug 27 12:19:43 EDT 2003

I second that!

OSCommerce is excellent, the community is very helpful and extremely fond of
newbies, the code is easy to modify and expand and is well maintained. Did I
mention it's easy to setup? Well, it is.

Plus, if you intend to cater to an international public, OSCommerce cannot
be beat, with the multi-language support.

Cheers,
Mauricio

---
 Mauricio L. Sadicoff
 mlevy at hypersol.com

"Peace of mind isn't at all superficial, really," I expound. "It's the whole
thing. That which produces it is good maintenance; that which disturbs it is
poor maintenance. What we call workability of the machine is just an
objectification of this peace of mind. The ultimate test is always your own
serenity." - Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

On 8/26/2003 18:19, "Mark Armendariz" <nyphp at enobrev.com> scribbled: