[nycphp-talk] php & oracle 9i

Nestor Florez nestorflorez at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 27 15:43:24 EDT 2003

Any presentation notes?

Nestor :-)
-------Original Message-------
From: tom at supertom.com
Sent: 08/27/03 12:27 PM
To: NYPHP Talk <talk at lists.nyphp.org>
Subject: RE: [nycphp-talk] php & oracle 9i

> Brian,

The LIPHP Oracle Guru (Matt Surico) is currently on vacation, but he did a
demonstration with Oracle9i and PHP a few months back, so the two "do"
work
together.  From what I remember, he used the oci8 functions (even though
it
is 9i), not the ora functions.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Tom

What's Tom listening to right now?  Find out here:
http://www.supertom.com/current_track.php