[nycphp-talk] intro question

Nicholas Tang ntang at mail.communityconnect.com
Wed Aug 27 16:01:30 EDT 2003

It's worth adding something about writing secure php code, about
handling cookies, about scalability (even more importantly about
_affordable_ scalability - i.e. anyone can scale with a million dollar
budget, but doing it on the cheap), and about accelerators/caches...
maybe also about the basics of Apache configuration, since almost all
installs use it.

Nicholas

Nicholas Tang <ntang at mail.communityconnect.com>
Community Connect Inc. - http://www.communityconnect.com/