[nycphp-talk] MIME multipart email frustrations

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Fri Aug 29 14:16:46 EDT 2003

Hi Stephen:

Without looking at your code, please note, this subject has been covered
many times on the php.general mailing list.  See groups.google.com for the
archive.  Also, there are several classes out there, including some in
PEAR, I believe, that handle this stuff for you already.

--Dan

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/