[nycphp-talk] Quick assitance needed

Preston-Campbell brian at preston-campbell.com
Mon Dec 1 07:51:29 EST 2003

A general plea for help with a project -- I need someone (preferably an
independent contractor like myself and located in or near the 5 boros) with
experience in customizing OSCommerce.  I am running short on time for a
looming deadline and have some minor details in the completion of a small
site.  The changes are not cosmetic, the design is 99% there, I am in need of
coding and possibly additions to SQL only.

Please contact offlist if interested in making a few bucks.  I have a detailed
list of what is needed.

Brian Preston-Campbell