[nycphp-talk] newbie - square one

Shawn Lawyer shawn at shawnlawyer.com
Wed Dec 3 12:36:54 EST 2003

moo,

Web references are the best, but when trying to learn, sometimes it can be
better to just have a book. Can't connect in the subway ya know, and that's
my favorite place to read. I sometimes hop on the 1/9 and ride it till I get
back to where I start. FREAK

I have known the feeling of not having money for books, and it being the
season for giving, I have a few books you might like and I don't need. If
you don't mind traveling for them, they're yours.

Shawn Lawyer

btw is anyone else on twc/earthlink and having problems sending