[nycphp-talk] dinner help

John Lacey jlacey at att.net
Wed Dec 3 21:56:50 EST 2003

Nasir Zubair wrote:

> http://nyphp.org/
>
> :-)
>
> - Nasir
>

>>moo,
>>
>>i lost the email to rsvp to the dinner. life is crazy, i've
>>been in a mad rush trying to get all my stuff ready for
>>columbia u next semester. heh a programmer going to a med
>>school. i need the info, i remember something about hard rock
>>cafe and 20 bucks but don't know time or where nyc hard rock cafe is??
>>
>>thanks
>>shawn

man, if I wuz comin' to new yawk city, I'd make a beeline to
the best Jewish Deli for a Corn Beef, Cole Slaw and Russian
Dressing on Rye... with a pickle on the side of course

damn, being from Phila and having worked in the City from
time to time, I sure miss East Coast food.. ya just can't
get a good sammich out here in Colorado :(

John