[nycphp-talk] security? we don't need no stinkin security!

felix zaslavskiy felix at students.poly.edu
Thu Dec 4 21:38:17 EST 2003

I am not too experienced with forums as far as aministrating them and such. I noticed forums with large numbers of posts choose vBulletin. For example sitepointforums.com has over a million posts and straightdope.com has over 4million posts.

What I like about vBulletin is that its very user friendly. It just works like you would expect it too so you would never think the software is getting in the way. When the software becomes so instictive that you stop knowing its there then you know its pretty user friendly.