[nycphp-talk] What UserLogin/Auth mechanism do you use ?

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Fri Dec 12 01:08:29 EST 2003

You make a good point.  I guess the reason they seem to have come together
in my mind is a current job for instance.  Where I have user groups who are
allowed to log into site a and some into site b and some who can log into
both.  And THEN they are allowed more detailed permissions within the sites.
I wouldn't have an issue using 2 libraries by any means but they seem as if
they would access similar funtionality, as well as the same data.  Maybe I
could have them bot hextend a user class of sorts (althouhg I'm still
questioning if I want to use DAO classes, vs. sql in the classes.

On a similar note, do you know of any good examples of an access control
class?  I have some ideas of how I might do it, but no need to recreate the
wheel, if at least while planning as im anal about writing my own stuff.

Mark