[nycphp-talk] Headers problem/Firebird

Keith Richardson keith.richardson at thompsonhealth.com
Fri Dec 12 07:34:25 EST 2003

to force a download for a warcraft 3 replay file through my download script
I use:

  header("Content-type: application/force-download");
  header("Content-Disposition: filename=\"".$replayid." - $filename\"");
  $path = "/home/war3com/public_html/replays/files/".$replayid.".w3g";
  $fp = fopen($path, 'r');
  fpassthru($fp);
  fclose($fp);

This seems to always force a download, and I read that it will force it no
matter what extention it is.