[nycphp-talk] What UserLogin/Auth mechanism do you use ?

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Fri Dec 12 14:49:23 EST 2003

Just finished reading through phpgacl doc.  Pretty well written, (esp. if
your'e a star wars fan).  It seems they include system login as a permission
as well, although I see how the actual login stuff (session mngmnt, user
query / matching etc) can very well be it's own entity.  I've still y t to
page through the code, btu the doc is very enlightening on Access Control in
general.  Thanks for the link!

Mark