[nycphp-talk] file uploads

Brian Pang bpang at bpang.com
Mon Dec 15 00:36:25 EST 2003

I think for starters you would need to change the php.ini settings

post_max_size = 250M
upload_max_filesize = 250M

max_execution_time = 600
 or however many seconds you think it would take to upload 250M

file_uploads = 1 (of course)

still, I'm not sure how you would get around
memory_limit
It would seem wrong to set this to 250M
or is an uploaded file not restricted by this paramater?

other than that, I can't think of anything special that the script would
require.

please share what the solution is to get 400mb files