[nycphp-talk] AdSense scripts?

Keith J Richardson Keith.Richardson at thompsonhealth.com
Wed Dec 17 13:23:11 EST 2003

I did notice that google caches some of the colors/layouts - i changed it from vertical to horizontal on one site, and the box showed up horizontal, but the ads went vertical, so i had a bunch of white space. i hope it doesnt keep the colors the same for each page, and when someone gets it changed to their pref, the rest of them have to deal with pink and purple :P