[nycphp-talk] anyone else ill?

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Wed Dec 17 15:36:24 EST 2003

The round tables actually worked out pretty well as people hopped
around from one table to the other.  I like that part.  It was great to
meet as many of y'all listmembers as possible.

Look forward to seeing photos.  Apparently I took the prize for "guy
who travelled the longest distance..."  :-)

-Aaron