[nycphp-talk] Ticketing and Bug Tracking software

Nasir Zubair lists at ny-tech.net
Tue Dec 23 12:52:38 EST 2003

I'm using PerlDesk ( http://www.perldesk.com ). It is perl, and not free
anymore. I got a license as compensation for some work I did for a client.

The best one to date is Desk Pro by www.deskpro.com , php/mysql. They just
released version 2, and it looks overwhelmingly fantastic. It is $795. You
get full source which you can customize for your own need. My employer has
been using 1.1 for over 2 years. They have modified it so much that it isn't
possible for them to upgrade to version 2.