[nycphp-talk] Where to get more PHP5 examples?

Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg adam at trachtenberg.com
Fri Dec 26 15:46:17 EST 2003

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, jon baer wrote:

> * Added possibility to call PHP functions as XSLT-functions. (Christian)

You have an XSLT stylesheet. You want to translate an XML document. As
part of the transformation you want to call some PHP function to grab
text out of a database, format code, return a DOM object, etc.

I haven't gotten around to writing up a nice description of this, but
if you've got the tarball check out ext/xsl/xslt011.* for
examples. It's pretty neat.

> * Added possibility to prevent PHP from registering variables when input
> filter support is used. (Derick)

I actually don't remember what this is.

-adam

adam at trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's php cookbook
avoid the holiday rush, buy your copy today!