[nycphp-talk] PHP 5.0 release date and is it Enterprise?

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Tue Feb 4 16:35:42 EST 2003

>Some of my anti-PHP pro-"ColdFusion Rules Above All" friends want to
>know, and I am not sure myself.
>
>Any ideas, folks?

I don't know the release date...I assume it'll be released "when it's
done".  I've been using PHP since 1998, and I haven't found that
there's any sort of predictable release schedule.  ;)

As for the other part, I guess it depends on your definition of
'Enterprise', unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean.

Cheers,

--
Marc Antony Vose
http://www.suzerain.com/

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in
higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
-- Nietzsche