[nycphp-talk] Form Action Help

William E. Fisher wefisher at open-world.com
Wed Feb 5 19:04:00 EST 2003

Thanks Chris and George for your replies.

If I can refer to George's response, I think my confusion lies in step #3:
"Your PHP script submits a https/POST request to PayPal (or wherever)."

How do I write the command to submit that https/POST request to PayPal?

I'm sure this is pretty obvious, but I am completely blind to it.

Thanks, Bill