[nycphp-talk] nested objects

Kenneth Dombrowski kenneth at ylayali.net
Wed Feb 12 12:47:19 EST 2003

I'm curious about that statement too.

I'm using objects very heavily, I guess about 95%, with good results on
small sites with low traffic.

Already maintenance seems to have improved over my old VBScript/ASP
code, which I had honed down to a pretty efficient set of subroutines in
#include files over the years, because of my personal preference for the
object design probably

But I have been wondering how it's going to scale performance-wise