[nycphp-talk] Project Guideline/Questionnaire

Christopher Hendry chendry at nyc.rr.com
Thu Feb 13 20:18:34 EST 2003

I find The Graphic Artists Guild Handbook - Pricing & Ethical Guidelines to
be of great use in this area.  It's really not just for graphic designers,
great for costs too...

This is probably not the immediate answer you wanted, but if you have time,
pick it up and check on page 219.  I got mine from Amazon.