[nycphp-talk] OT: EditPlus

Freedman, Tom S. tfreedma at ubspw.com
Fri Feb 14 14:55:34 EST 2003

Excellent!  I just recently installed Linux on my laptop (yes, up till now
I've been programming PHP on Windows (with SQL Server for the DB)... so now
I'm going LAMP for experimentation purposes and I was trying to figure out
what editor to use.  I've been using Quanta just 'cause it came with the
distro.