Single forum userbase for multiple sites ?

Ophir Prusak ophir at prusak.com
Fri Feb 21 15:04:40 EST 2003

Hi All,

I'm trying to setup some forums on multiple sites such that you'll only need
to sign-up once and will have access to the forums on all the sites.
Each site needs to have full control of it's forums, so having them all
share the same forums installation won't really work for me.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on the best way to go about doing
this ?
It can be using any "standard" forums package (like phpBB, inovision, etc).

thanks
ophir