cache setup

Tracy tech_learner at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 00:52:01 EST 2003

Hi all,
Sorry for posting a not so related question to the list, but can anyone tell me how to set up a local cache for testing? i tried to follow on an article that uses apache as a proxy with cache, but neither the instructions speified there nor the others i found were helpful. i even tried the apache manual, but i guess i am not very gud at searching for a needle in a haystack... but as far as i undertood the instructions in there, my proxy folder remains empty still...

PLZ someone help
Thz
Tracy