[nycphp-talk] Last night's meeting was another good one

Matthew Zimmerman mz34 at nyu.edu
Wed Feb 26 10:19:40 EST 2003

I thought it was a great meeting. This is my second one and both have
been great.

I am new to programming and PHP and I have enjoyed how the
presentations are a good combination of practical information for
newbies like me (caching, data filtering) and then some more detailed
stuff (like web services, code optimization) that I hope to be able to
use when I get to that level.

Great job to Hans and the rest of the team that puts together the
meetings.

Matt