[nycphp-talk] CRM Software

Larry Chuon LarryC at indexstock.com
Wed Feb 26 10:49:40 EST 2003

Hi Ly,

OSSuite is in the process of building a php application similarly to
Salesforce.  We just completed the specs and will proceed with coding soon.
If you're interested, you can collaborate with us.  Otherwise, you can find
feature lacking CRM apps such as Tutos, Relatas, phpCollab, and openCRM on
Sourceforge.

Larry