[nycphp-talk] Last night's meeting was another good one

Daniel Kushner nyphp at websapp.com
Wed Feb 26 13:35:37 EST 2003

Hi,

I would like to follow up on Mike's email and thank the following for
sponsoring last night's meeting:
  -- Digital Pulp (http://www.digitalpulp.com) for the space
  -- O'Reilly (http://www.oreilly.com) for the books
  -- Oddcast (http://www.oddcast.com) for the bagels and drinks

Also, could those who had come to me about volunteering please send
directors at nyphp.org an email and include a brief description of what you'd
like to help with.

Thank you,

Daniel Kushner