[nycphp-talk] MYSQL SELECT Error Question

Jim Hendricks jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Thu Feb 27 21:51:07 EST 2003

You need to delimite Service since it is a constant and not a data column.

ie. mysql> select * from Members where Business_Type = 'Service';

Jim
Jim Hendricks, President, Biz Computing, Inc
Phone:  (201) 599-9380     Email: jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Web: www.bizcomputinginc.com
Snail:  Jim Hendricks,  Biz Computing, Inc.,  255 McKinley Ave, New Milford,
NJ 07646